Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Spicy salad dressings recipe

This is a version of salad dressing that I made. It has the sour,sweet and spicy taste.Quite an appetizing dressing. Dressing plays the most important role in a salad. I like plum and pineapple.This is because of the distinctive sourish taste they have in them.
This is the sour plum sauce i used. It is pure and natural plum sauce. It is a product from Taiwan. I got this from organic shop. The normal plum sauce costs about Rm7 for this size but this plum sauce is RM70. It has really pure taste of sour plum. I love this product very much.


Let me share my distinctive salad dressing that I invented!

Ingredients:
Chilli paste( which I blended 7 chillies,4 stalks of lemon grass, a few lime leaves) 3 tbps
pineapple 200 grams(cut into small pieces and blended with some water)
4 tbsp sour plum sauce

add in all the ingredients.It taste flavorful without any sugar and salt. I invented this dressing to eat with Tempeh Salad.

No comments: