Thursday, May 6, 2010

My Grandma's Mother's Day

My Grandma, My Honey, My love
After finished work, i decided to bring grandma out for late lunch in conjunction with the Mother's Day. Although, i don't really support this kind of celebration. NAH, not that i don't appreciate mother!!!!But I reckon that we should treat our mother like a queen around the year and not just treat them like a queen one or two days in a year. Some people who hardly care about their parents all year long but they will buy gift and bring them out during Mother's Day just to satisfy the norm.So, what's the point?Do you think this will make them happy? At, their age, i don't think lavish dinner or gifts that make them happy but Sincerity,thoughtfulness and your time to accompany them that can bring them happiness. Mother is playing a great role in the society.They nurture the future leaders with their motherly affection which i SALUTE!!!So, we should really appreciate and treasure them!!!
My grandma is really a SUPEr small eater! Every time i eat with her, i really don't dare to order much as i have to finish up everything if she couldn't finish the foods!So, today i asked her to decide what she wated to eat and she chose Canton-I(chinese cuisine) I ordered an Xo Sauce pan fried radish cake. It is really highly recommended!!!And my grandma love it too...:)
Because we just can't order one dish, so i ordered another dish. This is Cheoung fun wrap in you tiao. This is nice as well but we couldn't finish.
Here is my honey eating the foods.....After the meal, i went to get my favourite icy longan drinks( which is very famous and it started at Petaling Street-China Town in Kuala Lumpur)Then we headed to the supermarket to buy some groceries. It was really crowded as it is member day and most of the stuffs have discounts and so many small counters promoting their foods. After a long walk, grandma was exhausted and we stopped by a dessert shop to have bubur cha cha(famous dessert of Malaysia). That was the day!!I really wanna express my love to my grandma. Grandma, i will always love you and by your side. Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: