Thursday, May 20, 2010

Please Use Dental Floss!!!Take care of your teeth!

*sigh* I wasn't that good in taking care of my teeth before BUT now I care!!If i don't? I will end up wearing Fake teeth before i get old!!:(*sob*sob*) Recently, i went to see dentist and i really have some phobia towards dentist. Maybe due to the sickening sounds from their gadgets!

So, the dentist checked my teeth and i have too much of cavities!!!!!:( so SAD....but luckily...it isn't too late to take care my teeth now. Dentist advised me to use dental floss everyday. I Never used dental floss in my life!!! Erm...why??because when i was small, i heard that dental floss will make my in between gap of the teeth get wider!!!so i dare not to use dental floss nor toothpick.

So, i asked the dentist about this thought that i had since young. Then, the dentist told me that I should choose the right brands. She actually advised me to use Oral-B or Colgate Dental floss where it is very thin floss and wouldn't widen the gap. So i hope whoever who has wrong thought like I did, Please have second thoughts and start to use Dental Floss to save Your Teeth!

No comments: