Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Interesting Day

Today was an interesting day! Due to my good sleep the previous night, i had a lot of energy to burn.So, i joined Power Jump class and it was really nice and keep me sweating heavily....Then had nice lunch at Sushi Zanmai. Here is the Teriyaki Cod fish.First time trying this and it was really nice and very worth to try. It costs RM19.80.
This is just a normal ChawanMushi.I had avocado Kani salad with sesame dressing and also Sanshoku Hana Maki too. It was really a sumptuous meal!!! When i back home after work, i decided to make plum tea jello as I have the crave since yesterday as my best friend,Vivi showed the jello that her mum made at Facebook. I made plum tea jello to make her jealous...hahahah...as we had very nice plum tea yesterday!!:p
Here are some captures of my Organic Plum Tea Jello.......Look nice???They are Yummy too....

No comments: