Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Life is Artificial

I had an interesting day but another part of the day is agonizing. There is really no perfection in life. I heard a bad news from my friend that she had a row with her husband.It is saddening.I never like to hear anything harmful to my friends.:(

Her life seems to be so PERFECT all this while. She got married at a very young age which is age of 19. She has two sons. She never work in her life and portrayed to have a loving and rich husband. So, she seems to be a figure to be envied by most of the women.So, what happened to this perfect woman?and her loving husband?

When i know about this news,i immediately gave her a call and my eyes were welling.......we both cried and she told me she cried many many times....and i was speechless...I tried my best to comfort her though she didn't told me the reason of the row. I doubt that she can go through this by herself as she is pampered all this while and i really hope that everything will be fine and she can go through this obstacle and their relationship will be better after getting through this. I would never wanna talk anything but just give her a warm big HUG to show my support.I would definitely pray for her!and really really hope she will be fine soon.

No comments: