Friday, May 7, 2010

A Little Reminisces!

This was my favourite breakfast when i was small. I love to dunk cream crackers into my MILO(cocoa drinks) and it has to be super hot in order for the cream crackers to soften fast!!I just love it so much!I can easily eat 10-20 cream crackers!!crazy rite?

Cream crackers do well with butter and jam too!!!!I used to spread cream crackers with butter and sprinkle a lot of sugar on it!!:) Yummy...When i eat cream crackers, it brings me back the taste of kids era....
Though when i was small i didn't eat Jacob's cream crackers.i just took those cream crackers that grandma bought from market:) When I told somebody about cream crackers and milo. He told me that the cream crackers need to be Jacob's. Then I told him that I am not as rich as him as i just had those market cream crackers!!!hahahha...of course i was just pulling his legs!!!:p

However, I am really contented and satisfied to have this little reminisces back!!Do you have any???Wanna share??

1 comment:

Caca said...

thank you. I had this with my grandmother at 3pm when I was young. I dunk the cracker into milo and she will dunk it into her black coffee.