Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sebastian Penetrait Masque Review

This is a very good thirst quencher for your hair. I bought this from a hair salon right after i permed my hair. The hairstylist told me it make wonders!So, i bought it.It costs Rm200 for 500ml. She asked me to use it as conditioner.Since, i wash my hair everyday,so it's very pricey to use it everyday.I use it once a week as a treatment for my hair. I find my hair gain great moisture and shine everytime i use it.

The texture is just like hair conditioner. It smells good.It stated as a professional deep strengthening and repair-masque. It strengthens and fortifies stressed hair against damage when its most vulnerable.Dry,dull hair is transformed into soft,shiny hair in minutes!recommended for enhancing the radiance and richness of chemically/color treated hair.

How to use it effectively?after application,massage your scalps and hair to have better absorption. This is a very good home used treatment for your hair.

Ingredients of this product: WATER/AQUA/EAU,STEARYL ALCOHOL,BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE,CETYL ALCOHOL,BIS-AMINOPROPYL DIMETHICONE,ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL,PHENOXYETHANOL,METHYLPARABEN,PROPYLPARABEN,DISODIUM EDTA,CYCLOMETHICONE,BUTYLPHENYL,MENTHYLPROPIONAL,HEXL CINNAMAL,HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, CYCLOTERASILOXANE,HYDROLYZED SILK,ORYZA SATIVA(RICE) BRAN OIL,SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS(JOJOBA) SEED OIL,PROPYLENE GLYCOL,ASTRAGALUS GUMMIFER GUM

No comments: