Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Effective sleep, Effective Beauty remedy

Wow!!I really feel good after a good night sleep!!!Every time when i have enough of sleep, i just feel happy and good naturally. Certainly, it might due to my hectic schedule recently and also sleepless nights that i had!!So, when enough of sleep means a world to me...hahahah...

However, i really feel that Sleeping is the best way to keep you pretty and look good. When i had not enough sleep,my eye bags tend to be big!!!!and for a person who don't really fancy make-up like me will look like ZOMBIE.......;pYesterday i looked like ONE!!!as i had not enough of zzzzzz the previous day.Then,my friend captured a pic of me and i looked like the THE RING heroin...ahahahahha...then i asked her to delete the picture....as for her...she always look good and healthy....

Aha....let ,e share one thing make me happy yesterday...When i wanted to buy a ticket at the cinema, the person asked me to produce my Student ID to get special discount...:)hahahahha.......After all the Zombie looking me..still look like a student...:p

Well...today i look good and healthy AGAIN and HAPPY as well....Enough of sleep means SATISFACTION to me....:)Have a nice day!!!!Muaks Muaks XOXO

No comments: