Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Nutty Me

I am a person who loves all types of nuts.Almonds,macadamia,walnut,peanut,brazil nut,beans and seeds.So my friend actually saying that I'm a NUT.hahahha,...I think I am...

I had a big big bowl of peanut soup today! I also shared it with 2 of my colleagues then i gave them pumpkin cakes that i baked and they started to complaint that too many foods to eat today but they still enjoyed it..Then this colleague of mine started to ask for the recipe and she also asked me to bake it for sale..hahahah....crazy??

I'm really tired today and also no appetite to indulge my pumpkin cake today..Maybe its because of the weather and also that i'm too sleepy.Really sleepy...I'm cravings for sourish foods and icy drinks and also feel like eating ABC.

I'm really out of words today.....my brain cant operates well today. Will write more next time...

No comments: