Sunday, May 3, 2009

I love Music Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2nd May 2009

What a meaningful day for me!!! Music Man is in Malaysia!!First ever time to see him in real! What a sweet day for me...Music Man is one a perfect figure for me since my secondary era.For me, he is really perferct. Good and cool looking,has all the talents in musical instruments and good in composing. He is close to perfection. I was feeling so excited to watch this concert though i was so tired as i didn't have much sleep the night before. The power of Music Man is really great..During the usual time i will be stagnant at home without feeling to move.

We departed at 6.30pm to Bukit Jalil and we reached there at 7.20pm. The crowd was huge!!!! There were 25000 audiences all together. Most of the audiences were gals.I was soaking wet!!!!It was really hot!!!!I'm a person who is very terrify of sweltering atmosphere. However, i tend to forget all these negative conditions and Music Man is my focal point!!!By gazing the way he played the violin, i really feel so cherished...:) I just don't know how to describe that kinda of feelings....

The concert is really good for me. By looking at him is already so well worth for me. Then his 2 types of voices are killing me!!hahhahh...I still prefer real voice of him!!It is sufficient to melt all the gals heart...hahahhaha just joking! Then the show end at 11pm and we leaved. Back home at almost 12 am and i was really tired. I'm so happy as i had a sweet sweet sleep. What a meaningful weekends for me!!!!!!

No comments: