Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Ji Mui is in Love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love is on the air. In another hand of DISSAPOINTMENT, i got a good news from my ji mui. You will be surprised that my ji mui is a guy!!!hahahha..He is my only best ever friend. He told me that he is in love with a girl who he has known for just 1 week. Then he is so excited describing the feelings that linger around to me. However, he said i would never understand what is love!!!hahahha What is he talking about???? He is the one who doesn't know what's the meaning of love!! For me, Love is an essence in human.

Love is not only meant for couple. Love is worldwide.For me, Love is like a seed. We must spread it and cover all the ugliness in the world.I still believe that love and care are the only medicine for the ugliness and darkness in the world. Just like my idol. Mother Theresa. With her home in India and the way she spread her love. I really salute that and I really hope that i can follow her footsteps. It may be hard but i will try.I would like to live in a perfect world.

2 comments:

springg said...

yes, love is a remedy for everything. love is giving, love is sharing, love is caring, love is hope for everything. love is not as narrow as relationship between any couple. M Teresa moved her every step with love, and brought love to every corner of the world where love is needed. the world is a beautiful place to live, with love.

you can do it..

I am Elizabeth Lim Jia Win said...

Thanks springg..but before we could share our love, we should know how to love ourself and also to be loved.