Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Lunch Gathering @ Luna's Sweet Home

Tuesday(21st April2009)

I had lunch gathering with all my gym mates at Luna's home. She cooked alot of dishes for us! There were of us. The dishes that prepared by Luna are ginger chicken, chicken rendang, assorted mushrooms with vege, RECCOMMENDED TOFU,yam cake, prawn, kuih talam and bingkai kayu ubi.then we had my favourite mangoes for dessert and also tea to washed up the sinful foods!!!!hahahha...

Then we chit chatted and looked at Luna's collections of pictures. All of my gym mates are married ladies and how they hope i'm married too. So they just can't stop finding opportunities to introduce guys to me!!!!!!SO LAME....hahahha...When they saw Luna's nephew in the pictures, they started to propose that Luna make an arrangement for us to know each other!!!!oh gosh!!!!I'm shaking my head!!!Anyway, i'm very get used to their naggings!

After filled our stomach with alot of foods, we had karaoke session at Luna's karaoke room.I'm so impressed!!!as her karaoke system is rather COMPLETE!!!The collections of songs are really complete. Then we sang and sang....all of them really enjoyed it and didn't wanna go back.hahahah...After the meal, i could't really sleep well as my stomach was discomfort as the foods were quite oily...I'm quite tired now...:(

No comments: