Thursday, April 9, 2009

Mango Season

There are alot of mangoes as it's mango season now. There are Elephant tusks, waterlily,blackgold and etc. My FAVOURITE is elephant tusks mango.I am just too crazy of mangoes now...Just can't stop buying elephant tusk mangoes. I easily eat 3-4 mangoes a day!!! Thats insane!!But i just don't care as this is the only chance for me to indulge in mangoes to the fullest. Well, the mangoes are pretty cheap now as the supply are in great number. It costs bout 3.90 per kg. You may even get 3kgs for RM10.Elephant tusk are not too sweet but i just love the aroma. Black gold is orange in flesh and can be very very sweet when it ripes well. Waterlily must be riped well before eating or else it wll be very very sour.

The mango that i hate is Rainbow Mango. Thee mangoes aroma is strong..u can smell it even from far. I just don't like it as I feel the aroma is not natural at all!!! As you guys know.I'm a naturalist.hahahha...

Besides mango, my favourite fruit is persimmon, AGAIN!!! yelowish fruits.I'm becoming a yellowish human soon!!!hahha... The season of persimmon is during the year end. Now, it's no more the season. So the fruits sold for quite high price. They are sold RM10 for 4 PIECES.

No comments: