Thursday, April 9, 2009

A Hokkien Child


My friend's youngest child, ZZ boy is here in KL recently. He has changed alot. He is just 2.5 years old. He is so talkative. I felt so funny by his hokkien accent! I spent these few days with this boy and he is creating a chance for me to learn some hokkien from him. I'm A HOKKIEN without knowing how to converse in Hokkien.

When he passed the alley of the staircase at my daycare center, he saw a poster with a few caucasian children in it. So, he asked his mum who were that? then his mum answered: They are children. Then he replied: ANG MO POH LA!!!(Caucasian girls) I was laughing till i drop...The way he said that was really amusing.

He knows to name the cars on the road.He is so cool when he doesn't speak and smile. However, he is really cute and smart.I really love the kids who are at this age. I love their mini tenderly hands. Pregnancy is hard, Giving birth is harder and RAISING them is the hardest!!! Well, play with them is really fun and i know that it's not gonna to be fun to take care of them..hahahha.....

No comments: