Saturday, April 11, 2009

Nice Saturday

Guess what??This is my version of Yong taufu!!look nice??I'm quite a good cook...(hahahah)
teochew Fish Porridge. This is recommended too!!!Yummy Yummy

Nice Prawn Fish cakes! Reccommended!!



Stuffed Chillis, ladies finger and tofu!!I love this very much!



Original Fishballs,Vege fishballs and seaweeds.The soup is nice!! I just adore it!











Noodle Soup





Dry Lou Shu FUn






I woke up this morning feeling really weary. As usual, drinking h20 with lemon slices and also my power juices to kick start my day. Then what??of course eating my breakfast!!!!I'm such a glutton..always eat eat eat and munch munch munch.....(*laugh*)Then i met someone online and chatted for a while.So then i was late to gym...I ran for 1/2 hour about 5.25kms.Now,my knee cap is in great pain....*sob*sob* after that i had a DIY spa for myself..its so relaxing!!!!



What's next??had my lunch..What a nice lunch!!one of my favourite.There are fishballs, fish slices, and yong taufu. I went to KL and always a custom to stuck in jam!!!!most hateful think in KL.(sigh)it took me 1.5 hrs to reach that shop at Jalan Pudu!! Ridiculous isn't it?It was raining heavily when i reached there. This Restaurant called Ah Koon. The price is quite pricey but still affordable. There are wide selections.There are fishballs,fishcakes,oysters,fish maws,yong taufu,abalone,seaweeds,vegetables and various of noodles and also Teochew porridge.



A walk is definitely a must after a heavy meal!So we went to GARDENS MALL and everyone is so tired so didn't really walk much. However, bought foods and fruits. I bought Asam, New York Cheesecake form San Terri, mangoes,chestnuts and etc....(can u imagine how much i like to eat huh??)hahahha...



Then i'm back home and here writing. I'm really tired but happy. Thats my Saturday about. How about you?

No comments: