Monday, April 13, 2009

Manic Monday

I'm so tired and demotivated to work on Monday!!hahahha....So i motivated myself by bought something for myself!But then i'm still tired.*sigh*

It was raining heavily again!!!and i failed to get my kuaci again!! why??why??why?? However i got to buy my Favourite Acar.Yummy yummy!!!

I got some news that we can't keep any pirated cs in our car as we will be fined if our car is being checked during the roadblocks. So, for those who has them.Please immediately remove them!!!Guess this will really improve the earnings of the singer huh?? As for me, i don't have habit to buy cds except those classical music cds.Seriously, i never support any concert too. However. i did watch concerts before.I'm still a person who appreciate music very much though i don't watch concert that much!!As a bright consumer, we must spend wisely.So we must be selective isn't it?

Viviene, you would like to try the recipe yesterday? Guess what? i added in more mushrooms and beancurd into the broth to boil it again!! the broth will become nicer and nicer. The smell is attracting my appetite now..hahahah...i always talk about foods only!! i'm such a glutton huh??

No comments: