Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Earth Day(22.4.2009)

It's Earth Day today!! So, what's the reason for having such a DAY? This year is the 4th anniversary of Earth Day and it is actually started at USA. Earth Day is actually for us to remember our mother earth and the conditions of the earth now. Then, we can start to discuss about the things that we should do and don't do to our earth.Global warming is alarming. So, we really need to do something to slower the process.

I'm so excited as i feel Earth Day is a big day for me! as i'm a naturalist.So,what did i do to support this day?In conjuction with this theme:

1) I wore green like a greenish tree!!(hahahah)
2) I used my trendy shopping bag instead of PLASTIC bag(SAY NO TO PLASTIC)
3) have vegetarian meals (NO MEATS AT ALL)
4)suffocated myself in the office without on the air-cond. (so i sweat alot today)so smelly!!!!
5)Told the children that it is Earth Day

So, what did you do?

No comments: