Thursday, April 16, 2009

Ugly Faces of Human

"You are amicable!"People said to me. Shall this word well describe me? I guess not! I am artristic and chasing for perfections in life. Another word to describe myself will be NAIVE!!! I refuse to accept that there are no more truthfullness,sincerity,and kind hearted,genuine people around. I always believe there are still these kinda people around and i may meet them.

I'm really dissapointed and sad to find out the truth that WE Humans are really scary creatures!! Humans are full of fake faces. Humans can be the slave of MONEY. Due to money,Human act like animals. We, HUMAN create Money and why should human be their slave? why?why ?why?? Humans are full of intentions and looking for benefits and advantages from the people around them. Sigh. Should i feel hopeless??I really don't want to be so sceptical!!i really hope to live in a peaceful,free of worries and need to be analytical towards every people around!!!What can i do??

No comments: