Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A visit To NST

Hi everyone! Just a little update of myself! I am seriously busy recently. I have been outdoor most of the time and that's why I didn't have much time to upload pictures to my blog.

Besides works, my piano lesson is getting harder! A lot of homework in composing melody and also to practice pieces. The pieces are hard to master as more techniques to master!

Yesterday was the first time i visited NST office( An English Daily newspaper office). It was due to work for my visit there.

Well, I am still an obtuse who lost my way AGAIN and AGain!I really don't know why I am so bad in directions! ~sigh~

I am Lucky that i have some friends who are like walking GPS to me! Anything regarding directions i can straightly give them a call and LUCKILY they are kind enough to entertain me!

Everytime I lost my way, I always have this thought! It does apply to or life destination! In our life, our path may not be smooth all the time. We may get lost or meet obstacles in our path. Some people may just stop there while others will keep finding ways out to reach the place they wanted to go.

If You just give up or get panic when you lost your way, you will DEFINITELY wouldn't reach your goal! But without giving up, I am SURE you will reach where you want to be! SuCCESS either come Early or Later! Some people may be lucky enough to get what they want in life early BUT some people get it later.

Even You are not the lucky one! But Perhaps You can perceive it as the benefits for you to be trained and polished to be a Better person! Remember,only by practically trained, You will Never FORGET! JUST like Me, never give up when I lost my way......I will stop by to ask someone around or try and error myself and AT LAST....I found what i want! Isn't that happy?

Oh yeah! I supposed to talk about my visit to NST! I had quite a nice time there! Meeting with a few friendly journalists and we had quality time chatting and exchanging ideas. Hope that we can hang out more often. They are really interesting as they meet with different people everyday and they are equipped with latest facts!

No comments: