Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me AKA Shiawase Tanjobi

First of all, I would like to apologize to all of you as i have been missing for a few days!I am EXHAUSTED after 3 days of celebration for my Birthday.Today is the 3rd day! It was a shopping day!Bought something nice for myself!and had good lunch and teatime at Pavillion KL! Here I have some pictures to share with you all here. Basically the pictures show my 2 days activities! Here are all my pretty aunties guests came over to my place to celebrate my Pre-birthday.Aren't they look like Miss Malaysia 2010 Finalists?hahahahah
Here were the door gifts i prepared for my guests! I love them very much! There is one red egg in each bird cage. Red egg symbolize birthday food.

Let's have closer look at my Creative door gifts!


Here are my 2 beloved Mamas!Aren't they look hot?
Here were the foods for steamboat!We were all had heavy stomach after that!BUT it really taste GOOD!
I baked some chicken wings for the guests too.They are so simple to make!

Auntie Cindy brought over this tapioca kuih for us to try too!Taste good!

Everyone busy eating!

What's NEXT? Cam Whoring time!!!!hahahah....
Look at me!!!!hahahahahhaha.....
Giving this sexy mama a sexy Kiss!!
Although we were so full BUT Still we always have empty space to have dessert!We had almond beancurds and grass jellies with Longan and also some fruit cuts.

Here are my Pressies!!I love em...:) End chapter of 13th June!

Here comes my actual day! 14th June. I blowed a cake and made a wish! Then heading to 1Utama for lunch at Canton-I. Then.........

Salmon carnival at Sushi TEi @ Tropicana mall. I was craving for their Sanshoku Hana Maki so much!!Finally I had it!
Here is the sanshoku hana maki!!Looks good huh?

Here is my best friend!Thanks for Sashimi carnival!:)



Another pressies! And the end of my day.......very very tiring day...........:) However it was a good Birthday!:)

No comments: