Monday, June 21, 2010

Another Birthday Lunch @ Marche Restaurant

Marche Restaurant is located at the Curve(Petaling Jaya). It serves western foods. You will be given a passport when you enter into the restaurant. There are many stations and you may choose the foods you like and they will stamp your passport to indicate the foods you had.
Angie,Alyce and me had our lunch here today. It is another birthday lunch! Though my birthday was over but still the treats are on-going.....I am such a lucky girl:) The picture above shows the juice bar.
This is the soup station.

This is my new favourite in Marche!!This is super nice!!!!Salmon crepe wif mushrooms and cheese...This is really SUper super Recommended!!!I have started to miss it already.....
Here is my choice of juice. I chose celery.tomato and pineapple! The person actually showing me a weirdo look!!! But tell you what...this tastes nice!
I had salmon steak and it was so crispy and nicely done!
Here are dragon fruits juice and carrot juice.
This is the large salad where you picks your own choice of salad and we had additional smoked salmon.
Chicken chops with barbecue sauce and mushroom sauce!
Some of our photo shots for remembrance.

We had a nice lunch and a nice day! Hope you have a nice day too!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Elizabeth
Thank you very much for your feedback! Great to hear that you enjoyed your stay. See you soon again at our Marché The Curve.

Marché fresh regards
Nicole from Marché International

Marche@Curve said...

Hi Elizabeth,
We thank you for spreading nice words about Marche in your blog. We hope to see you again at Marche very soon. For updates on Marche offers and promotions, please subscribe to our newsletter

With Market fresh regards,
Alex Sim
General Manager Marche@Curve

I am Elizabeth Lim Jia Win said...

You are most welcome! Hope to have more new foods coming up!I love to try new foods here and there!:)