Friday, June 4, 2010

It was Uncle's Eugene Birthday!

Uncle Eugene's Birthday falls on 3rd June. We celebrated his birthday at Imperial Garden,PJ. I baked this chocolate cake for him.First time baking a chocolate cake and decorated the cake all by my own idea. I was so worried it wouldn't be nice!!!!! BUT I was LUCKY!It turned out to be very nice!Very intense chocolate texture.....but FATTENING...hahahhahaha

Here were the present and a D.I.Y card by me...:)
What a loving couple! Auntie Molly gave him a birthday kiss!
First time I seen so many funny faces from Uncle Eugene! He was on alcohol though......



Proudly present my Chocolate cake!

We were singing birthday songs in 3 languages!!It was tiring...
Here are the pictures of the foods we had!This is cheese tarts and sweet sesame dumpling
My favourite Braised sea cucumbers!Yummy Yummy
Mini Buddha Jump over the wall! Nah, I didn't take sharks fin!I'm Anti-Sharks Fin!:)
Peking Duck wrappo...
Big Prawn.There were crispy buns to be eaten along....
This is Chicken steak with BIG scallop
Soon Hock Fish
Titbits Tofu
Tong Sui

We were all Stomach filled with load of foods after that. We stayed at the restaurant till late night !We sang and danced...Had a lot of fun....Hope Uncle Eugene is always happy...:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uncle Eugene is my favorite!

Anonymous said...

and he's super hot!