Sunday, June 20, 2010

Cam whoring with Mae Mae on 19thJune2010

As iI promised, i am going to show the cam whoring shots we had! I met Maefue on 19th June 2010 for a lunch!It was so nice,happy and fun session! She always a thoughtful friend. It was my birthday lunch! I would like to thanks her for the lovely lunch and the lovely scarf! Can You see the scarf?Isn't it lovely?
Mae Mae taught me to read tissue paper! No need E-reader or Apple I-Pad!Just a piece of tissue paper can keep you occupied!hahahahha
Special thanks to Maefue for everything! She is being such a kind friend to upload the picture for me to update my blog! Thanks Thanks MAE!!!!
I couldn't cope 10 shots!!!It became a mess!
Even 4 shots, Failed!!:(


Meet my friend....Maefue Aka Mae Mae!!! She is ADORABLE!!!
Here is the photoshoot for Mee SEDAP!!!





Tengok Sini(Look Here)
Tenkok sana...(Look there)
Tengok sini dan sana......
Lovely shots!

Mae Mae is definitely better than me!
Hope our friendship is Forever.........I love my friends...They are awesome!!!
Thanks again Maefue..Love Ya...XOXO

No comments: