Sunday, June 27, 2010

Updates of ME

I have been missing for a while huh? This week was a busy and tiring one....So i didn't have much time and also energy to update my blog.

I just wake up not long ago BUt still feel sleepy and in fact a bit dizzy...So i think I am going to be lazy and back to sleep..*yawning*

I just had my brekky! I thought that i would be re energize after having so much of foods!But....I seems to feel more dizzy and nauseous...*sigh*

However, i plan to bake a cake for my friend as her it's her birthday! I would definitely share the recipe and pictures with you guys!Stay tune ya!

Besides, i had registered myself at twitter yesterday! Many people around me told me that it is fun @twitter! My username is ElizabethJWLim. Please add me if you are @twitter!!

Hope you guys have a nice weekends!!!Ciao

No comments: