Sunday, April 25, 2010

Relaxing Sunday


What a relaxing Sunday I had! Spent more time in bed then up for breakfast and watched television.Then did some house chores and feel so fresh and clean after a thorough cleaning...:)

As usual, i practiced Sonatina pieces.It really helps my finger to become more and more flexible.Then start to compose melody.It really consume a lot of time. Just a few phrases might take up half an hour.I still haven't finish composing!!!:(

I decided to try to bake a blueberry lemon yoghurt cake today. I am a blueberries fan.So, i would really want to try any recipe with blueberries.I found this recipe in a blog.It turned up not very successful but still it wasn't that bad.....I think i need to try it again so the recipe would turn up to be the perfect one and then i will share with you guys!!!However, if you would want to have the recipe now...Please let me know...

No comments: