Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Feel so in love.....


The Dessert that i'm so so in love....Chilled almond
beancurd,cincau in longan syrup
My lovely Piano Teacher,CJ


As usual, i have my piano lesson and enjoy some foods that i cook for lunch with my piano teacher.I cook lunch for my piano teacher almost every week. I always try to cook something new to create alittle of surprise.My piano teacher is a vegetables and fruits person too..BUT she is really a small-eater!!Every time i eat with her i really feel that im a GLUTTON!!!!

My piano teacher always tell me that she is so lucky to have a student like me who always bring good foods to her.Well,i think we are in win win situation where i feel lucky to have such a compatible teacher. I have a lot of funs during the lesson. Today i learnt how to compose a song.I wish i could compose a love song for Wang Lee hom soon!!!hahahahahah.....

This week, I cooked braised mushrooms,black fungus,eggs and peanuts and a dessert that i feel so IN LOVE!!!they are just irresistable!!!!Special thanks for my great friend vivi!!!She bought the almond jelly powder all the way from singapore!!Thanks VIVi!!LOve You So much!!!I'm always almond nuts,almond milk,almond jelly fans!!i almost order this dessert at every restaurant if they serve it.However,there is no any restaurant that can make me crave for them!!and today i did!!!which i made myself....(so Proud)

Both my teacher and I enjoyed the almond beancurds so so so so MUCh!!!!!!just feel so sweet in the heart!!Im really too happy that i had my favourite dessert and more happy is someone enjoyed what u made!!!Today is really a lovely day!!!:)i think im addicted to this dessert and i think i will make it again to feed my CRAVE!!!

-I am Elizabeth Lim Jia Win-

2 comments:

Vivienne said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the almond jelly! Love to know that you shared with your piano teacher and had a fantastic home cooked meal! btw your braised eggs looks yummy! :)

I am Elizabeth Lim Jia Win said...

Thanks Dear!!!i hope u enjoyed urs too!!!Remember to add grass jelly...:)