Sunday, May 31, 2009

Self-Realization

It has been a long time that i didn't update my blog.It has been a busy period for me.After Busy with business matters.I have some chances to slow down my step.HOWEVER,There are many events to be attended now. What a busy weekends for me. Din't get any chance to rest yesterday.

On Saturday Morning, I had morning jog and throughout the jog i realize that when we slower down or steps, we got the chance to enjoy the beauty of the nature.In another hand,when we jog fast we would never have chance to enjoy the process. It actually applies to our daily life. Everytime, We Human tends to have instant results.We want everything fast.INSTANT relationships,MONEY,CAREER,SUCCESS. We really should learn to appreciate the deiberate proceedings.As i feel that the value of the process can't be bought easily.

After my morning jog, i fed the hungry fishes in the lake. Then,There were some of 10 crows flew towards me and i was so terrify and walked to another side. After the jog, i attended a birthday party and we went to swim at the poolside. I just watched around as i have fragile skin,so better don't take the risk.However, i had fun as i played with the water gun with my BFF, Peggy. We had water war and i fell down after hit into the bicycle.After that,we stopped. We really had much fun on that..hahahhaha...STILL BEHAVE LIKE SMALL KIDS....

After birthday party, went to Lust Magazine Launch at Coco Banana,Sunway Pyramid. The first time at that place and guess its's going to be the last time too...The music is too sonorous.Seriously, i really cant resist the smoky environment, After the event ended at 11pm, i feel that this is an epic fail!!!We as the guests don't even have any complimentary copy of Lust magazine. I had soundly sleep after that event. And now, i really feel so lazy to go out AGAIn....

No comments: