Thursday, May 14, 2009

Super Yoghurt as SUper Mask

I recently got to know a type of yoghut called SUPER YOGHURT. It is recommended by my colleague.This type of yoghurt is low in fat, natural,no colourings,no preservatives and no extra flavorings. What is the best is that it is actually home made by my colleague brother in law.He does it all by himself!in a very clean process and quality assured.I feel really comfortable with that kind of process.My colleague said its rally good to eat and how their family members use yoghurt as thir beauty regime.

Then she told me that her mum use it as a mask and her mum has good skin.At first, i don't really dare to try. Then another colleague of mine tried it and assured the safety of using it. So i tried it for the 1st time yesterday and today the second time.After using it, i felt my skin is quite hydrated and i can feel abit of lifting effects.I am going to try this for 1 month and see the power of yoghurt.Besides, i'm consuming it as well..It's quite nice to eat with cut fruits.The most important point is that the price is really value for money!!RM7.99 for a big tub.

After application of this yoghurt mask i feel that i smell like milk or cheese maybe...hahahhah

No comments: