Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Capable or Incapable?

It was a significant day for me. My car was overheated and i was forced to stop in the middle of the busy road. Then stayed as a numb for a while!!! And i was really hot nd i was heated by the hot weather today. Then i tried to open da car bonnet! I tried a few times and failed!!!!! Then i went into a car and made calls to asked for the ways to open it! Then was wearing a full white dress and standing at the side of the busy road. and my hands turned black after a few attempts...I was sweating!!!!!!*wet*wet* At that moment...i really feel helpless and i think that i'm not as capable as people reckon!!!! I need to learn how to handle car!!!!

Then i feel that i might be cant be alone anymore! After all, i need someone who can assist me and also can take good care of me.However, the question is, even i have someone....is he able to be there whenever i'm in troubles? Nobody can really be sure about the answer. So, it's not so practical also.After all....the best choice is still to be equipped wit the right knowledge and skills to handle most of the troubles in life.....

No comments: