Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Xcited!Xcited!Xcited!

I'm just too happy today! My day was dull earlier as i have to attend a press conference. I never like this kinda function as i'm not a person that loves to socialize. Well...the state is really contradictory as i wanna know more people BUT I DON'T love socialization!!! Oh Gosh!!!What am i doing?I think i need a master!!!! MAster of Elizabeth a.k.a jiajia....Where are u?

Though my day was dull earlier BUT it turned to be an EXCITEMENT for me...hahahha....I'm like one of the youngster out there who get excited a little bit after meeting public icon...hahhaha...Well...he is quite good looking and at LEAST there is one nice looking human to be eyes soother..*shy *shy* When he smiled to me....I was really happy and i was really excited but yet still need to control it as my role is not those little fans out there.

Firstly. i really never expect that my job will give me this opportunity to meet this kind of people.Now, I start to love my job more...hahahha.....However, besides HIM....i meat plenty of nice people too.....Well....at least i'm closer to my target of 1% now!!!

3 comments:

Mars said...

who's tat lucky one ? hehehe
wish u get more closer to your target !! gambateh!!

I am Elizabeth Lim Jia Win said...

Hahahaha.....i dont know what his name also...hahhaha...just know that he is one of the artiste lol...hahha..how r u deary?

Mars said...

artiste..ohh..muz lengchai one..hahaha..me ok la..abit busy these few week..i will try send sms to Yoke ting there all this week. mayb 13th or 20th we meet up, ok?