Monday, September 1, 2008

First Ever time....

This Merdeka Holiday was great as i had two 1st time in my chapter of life.....1st time,watched Rock concerts by Avril Lavigne! Well...this concert is really not worth to watch as it didn't tend to be a rock concert after all......and i really fel that this show wasn't a sincere show. It had lousy stage setup and Avril Lavigne didn't bring rock ambient after all and the show started at 9.15pm and ended at 10.30pm!!! That was really short!!!

Second 1st time was better!!! I cycled up to Desa Park City Height!!!!It was really really TIRING! But i enjoyed it!!!Coz i cycled on top of the hill...I was really happy!!!!Up the hill....i can viewed the whole Desa Park City! What a nice view!!!!I was all wet when i reached up there. Along the way..i met alot of nice people and also cute dogs!

Sometimes, when i walk along any places and i'll start to see all the different faces along...There are really alot of peoples!!!!!! But we only manage to get to know perhaps 0.00001% of em! The question in my mind is that...How arewe going to know 1% of em? and WHY people walk in and have to walk out??? Can't they walk in and stay with us??I tend to be quite passive for quite some time.....in order for me to reach 1%..i need to be more active.......

Besides....i really hope those who are around me always stay happy...so i'll learn to care everyone around me more and better.....especially my family....:)

No comments: