Sunday, March 15, 2009

A little update of me

What a long long time that i didn't log into my own BLOg!!! I was really bz and enjoyed my life for the past few months. I went to Taiwan and had alot of tTaiwan snacks.I bought alot of snacks back too. I really walked alot during the trip. I was very very tired till i had feelings of collapse.I spent my 2009 New Year day in Taiwan. It was nice to escape from here.hahhha....First Day was fun as i stayed at a resort hotel near to Dansui where they provide herbal jacuzzi and also herbal steam bath in every room....and da room is really big!! I had a nice sleep on the first nite and the second day we travelled for 2 hours to an oraganic restaurant which is MY FAVOURTE PLACE!!! First ever time i had organic buffet.... i indulged da vege and the black sesame dressings for salads is ICHIBAN!!! and this organic farm is full of greens and flowers where it is really relaxing....Then we went to another farm to have our farm stay. i stayed in a big chalet all by myself! when i see out from my window its a pond where a black swan resided and also full of colourful flowers out there. We had flwer meals for our dinner..This is 1 of the meals that you can't missed out in Taiwan.

The third day we travelled back to the city, Taipei...I don't really enjoyed though....so crowded!!! The 1st station was Harajuku...Youngster japanese street shopping....AH CHONG Meesuah is very famous here and u must try if u were there! The things sold here can be bargained. the fruits cuts are quite pricey,...selling for NTD 100 for a pack!!! yeah...the inter clothings are alot of choices and kinda cheap!!!

We had our dinner at a special restauant with cave concepts....every meals we had tangerine as december is the season.

I had been to TAIPEI 101, Shinlin market, fengilia market and etc...any questions of taiwan...feel free to ask!

Today is Kuan Yin Deity Birthday...went for the prayers..did chanting and something surprised me!!! I never know that wedding ceremony can be held in temple like Christians do in church!!! Im happy to learn somethin new today..Just wanna share this info with u guys...Cya...till next time

2 comments:

Vivienne said...

Hey! I went to Danshui too!! I love their hot spring there :) Great for relaxation and good treatment for skin!

Oh yes, people do get married in temples like Christian in Church. Malaysia do it too! Most temple have registar that conduct such wedding. My mom's temple in PJ does the wedding ceremony too. You interested? ;)

I am Elizabeth Lim Jia Win said...

I am very interested in conducting my wedding in TEMPLE..seriously!!hahahah i feel it's so so special!!! Why didn't u??hahah..Where ur mom's temple?