Wednesday, August 13, 2008

GOod News from old friend!

13th August 2008
Good Clear Day!

As routine, I had a great workouts! and feel abit exhausted today as i did 3 classes in a row! then did 30 minutes of cross training! I really feel that the gyn now is abit dusty and dirty as the renovation goes on.......Sigh...still have t go as i like to sweat!!hahhah...

Recently, cant really eat much as i really feel uncomfortable everytime i eat more. Previous plan was to eat dimsum for lunch as there are 50% discounts during weekdays. However, paln was changed as i wanna eat something light like salad. Since I'm an organic freak who always a 100% organic foods supporters wanted to eat organic salads. BUT not everyone like me...so i have to give up my plan and suggested more acceptable place called Delicious. I love to eat Salmon SANDWICHES...so much!Its really nice as i think it is quite balance!So I ordered it and share with my lovely auntie molly! I love it to be that way as the portion is just nice for 2 person!!BUT BIG EATER don't learn it ya!!!hahah....

So!What is the good news? One of my friend is getting marry! Really happy for her! Seems like married people are getting more around my circle!!!I'm getting old!!!hahhaha....

I really realize something these 2 days. Happiness is not hard to find. Sadness is easy to come. So, we have to pick our choice! I want to be happy so i choose to be! Day pass by in split second! Appreciate the time! Always do something meaningful for ourselves and others! :)Erm....so now i has a new activities where i play badminton with all these kids! so i can burn some fats too!!hahha.....

Besides, i told the kids some stories and they really had alot of questions to ask! as i really ove their spontaneous responses as this show that they really enjoyed my story and its great they learn something new...and i'm going to read more and tell them more ad let them equipped with more knowledge....Thinking of what cakes and cookies to bake for the kids in orphanage...I myself wanna bake pineapple tarts for myself to eat! I miss it so much! But dont realy have time recently as publications has some deadlne to meet! Baking really requires patience. I'm thnking of baking cornflakes cookiesand chocolates chips cookies for em! I think they would like itEspecially Li Shan...

No comments: