Friday, August 8, 2008

08.08.08 What a meaningful date!

What a long time i didn't update my blog! Alot of things happenning arond! I had my b'day party, i had dinner party, shopping till i drop and did alot of workouts and also consume alot of nice foods!hahah...

I choose to update my blog today as it is really a meaningful day! with such meaningful date! AND it's olympic opening ceremony today! Cant wait to see the grand opening now! Most of the people choose today to do all the happy and good thins like wedding day, engagement day, moving day and perhaps a blind date or a 1st date.

As for me, i grant myself with a 1 day shopping day as a reward for myself! However something make me unhappy....I think i need to forget bout it...:)

One of my good friend is moving to somewhere around me! Is this a good news? I wish everyone around me will stay happy and keep smiling!

No comments: