Sunday, August 17, 2008

Can't Wait to watch Badminton Final!!!!!

I'm waiting for LEE CHONG WEI(Our Hero) to compete in the final!!! I purposely requested for the sports channel for this event! It was funny! I called up around 4.30pm. Then this girl attended my call and she said that the channel should me activated within 24 hours. At 1st, I thought the final going to be 6.30pm, so I told this girl to activate it within 1hour as I wanna watch the program. So this girl did it for me and she actually had a good laugh at me as i sound abit "Kan Cheong" maybe...hahahah....Then she asked me to give the gold smart card no to her but i told her that I was not at home! Then i started to get panic!!!!and asked whether i could watch the program if i failed to provide that number!!! Then she laughed again and told me that i can do that whenever after i watch my FAVOURITE program...hahahah..I had a good laugh too!!! Oh man.....

Ahem!!I was really happy and I called up my friends and make sue they remember to watch this meaningful event! This ZOMBIE didn't pick up my calls :( *sigh* Had a GREAT GREAT weekends!!! Free and easy..... Tried nice foods...japanese foods.nice desserts...I love to eat herbal jelly and barley wif ginko!!!!ermmmm....brownies wif vanilla ice cream is good too(but TOO SINFUL) hahahah......What's your favourite then???Tell me!!!Yeah!!!Had good workouts too!!!This is to balance up the INPUT and OUTPUT of energy!!!( I have to write it clearly...IF NOT somebody may diversify the meanings)

Korea just won gold medal for doubles in badminton!!! Now its time to see LEE CHONG WEI!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHH..................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahahahaha

1 comment:

Ed said...

Yayyy.. Malaysia Boleh! GOLD FOR MEN SINGLES BADMINTON!! WAHHH $1m.... ahem... fly away.....

oh well.. better luck next time :)