Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Felicitious Day!

Well...It is a pleasant day as an EGO guy asked me bout my blog upates! Never expect that this guy will be interested in my purposeless blog...hahaha...

Since there is SOMEONE interested! I'll do it. Ermmm...thinking of what to write now.....(gaze for a little while) :)

I was really unhappy on Monday and feeling really moodless. I seems to know very well about my objective of life. However,sometimes i'll get lost a little while.Then i get conscious again. That's the process of life i guess. Every time when i'm uneasy...i play with the kids in my daycare to release my unhappiness.This is really an easy way for me to release all my stress. Today i get much better. I played with the kids again. Sweat out all the tense out.Then they aRE very happy too!

What i want in life is really simple. I just want a simple and happy life. Definition for simple life may varies for different people. Most importantly, is to have a significant life. I always try to do something significant so there are no regrets later on.

Thanks to the people around me that always care about me and accompany and please me while i'm not happy. I'm realy glad to have all these good people around me. I always potray as a happy go lucky person and my trade mark is having a smiley face. So when i frown,its like the most bizarre thing that happen.This is due to my role to cheer everyone all the time. Sometimes i need someone to cheer me up too. hahahha...So this ego guy is a very humorous guy that cheer me up...hahahah.. Well..i know he works really hard and i'm sure he need someone to cheer him up too.....(Am i rght?)hahahha....

Thats it for today and hope u don't get too bored with my new post!

2 comments:

Ed said...

Keep it up!! Don't ever give up! It's always important to keep focus. That's the problem with us humans! We're too emotional for our own good sometimes! Have to stay objective if we are to reach what we aim for!

I call this the sane/insane state. When I'm sane, in a motivated state, I write down, plan and do all the things I have to, so that when I am 'insane', I still have the things that I really want in place and the plan is there so all I have to do is, follow the plan ;)

Glad to know that you've found such a great guy to cheer you up when you're 'insane'! have a good one and it was fun reading your blog :)

I am Elizabeth Lim Jia Win said...

Its good to know this insane guy enjoyed reading my senseless blog! Great to know that this EGO guy really remember my blog address. I agree with ur sayings! However, we human sometimes tend to be indiscipline! We can't follow everything as the plan IS! That will be meaningless! We must have certain flexibility. We must loosen up once in a while. Same to u! Work is important but not everything. For me, Happiness lead my life!:)