Sunday, April 6, 2008

Organic's Freak Dinner!

6th April 2008
Rainy day

My friends came over for dinner yesterday. It was a nice dinner and certainly due to the nice dishes that i prepared!Everyone enjoyed themselves very much. However, one of the important guest didn't turn up. I was quite SAD with that....My friend are lovely and sweet. They brought ORGANIC FRUITS for me. I actually felt so amusing and I pondered a little while. Am I an ORGANIC WHIM to them?Oh Gosh! I make everyone realize that i'm an organic whim and SO INTO FRUITS!

Well, during the dinner I was quiet. Maybe I was just too weary since i prepared the dishes from morning. However, I felt great since everyone love the dishes and i got all the good testimonials from them. After, having the sumptuous meal, i offered to open a bottle of wine but they were not interested in it. So, we ended up with Whisky and plum wine and WHISKY is definitely not my DRINK! It's so STINKY....hahaha..too bad to be true..I feel it smells like cockroach. I'm so into plum wine. I fancy sweet and sour taste. So that's why I love CHOYA! I heard that Korean plum wine is better and i really wanna try one of thee days.

My friend's DArling, Danny is SO CUTE after taken whisky. He was so ruddy yesterday and I justcouldn't resist to snap his picture!!hahaha....

After a nice chat, they actually didn't feel wanna went off so early but since they know me very much....They know that besides being an organic whim, I'm also an early bird....So they had no choice but to leave me ALONE..hahah...

The most funny thing is when i offered them nuts, fruits and etc....The only question they would asked is "IS THIS ORGANIC FOODS?I guess this is a remarkable sign of me .....ORGANIC JIA JIA...

I would really wanna thanks them for being so thoughtful.....

No comments: