Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Feeling Reenergize!

WOW!!!!! I'm so happy now as today is the 7th day of my fasting and it is the final day!! I can't wait to feed some carbo to my littte stomach!!hahaha....and finally i can have some salty foods!I miss it so much! I really miss yoghurt cakes extremely.I'm too happy that i'm going to complete this 7 days detox as it is really not EASY! Can you imagine that You have to abstain from all the nice foods around you? and you could only survive with juices and water?opps and fiber certainly!However, the breaking fast period is 14days!so i can't really take yoghurt cake yet!too bad!!

After this fasting period, I'M really happy and contented. It's not about losing weight but it's the matter of psychologically trained!It' all about the patience, determination,and the will power in me! It's really great....

I went to gym today and pampered myself with a DIY spa...I feel so nice...really nice...
One thing is missing...THAT's MASSAGE!!! it is complete with that!

Today is the best day for me in this year!

No comments: