Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I aM In DeToX ProGram!

Firstly, Let me briefly introduce the detox program that i'm undergoing now. This program is not a slimming program but it's a program that help you to flush out all the unwanted toxins in our body. Everyone is suitable to undergo this program excepts those who are bedridden or with terminal illness.Some how or rather, if anyone who doesn't feel well during this period, it is advisable to consult doctors!

This program duration takes you about 21 days in total which consists of three stages. First stage would be Pre-Fasting. This stage takes you 7 days. THis is where you have to cut your intake of foods and the foods portions for every time need to be small. It is advisable to take meatless diet in this duration as we are trying to slow down the digestive system. However, the duration can be lesser for a non frequent meat eater like me. I t will probably takes me 4 days in this stage.For the last day in this stage, you are advisable to take only liquid forms of foods. I'm entering the final day of Pre-Fasting tomorrow. So i'll probably just having veggie stocks.

When I enter into 2nd phase of this program which is fasting, i would just survive with fruits and veggie juices.I can only drink 3 times in a day! Do you think i can survive on that for 7 days? If i manage to do that, I think i'll probably join SURVIVOR??hahahah......Well, i can also take supplements during this fasting period and certainly i need that i guess...So i'll get all my supplements ready....I'm counting the time to reach this stage...

Well....after 7 days of fasting?How am i going to be?Definitely i'll become a person that appreciate foods more...Well..Pray for me....I'll stand still without foods..hahah

The most important stage is The 3rd stage..Breaking_fast. This is where you start to absorb the nutrients after cleansing your body.So the foods consumption must be starting from liquid forms of foods to semi-liquid and so on...This process is going to be 7 days again.

So this is the activities that i'm going to do for these 2 weeks...and i worry that i may not have energy to update my blog..so my next post will be after the completion of the program.

All tHe BeSt To MySelF!

No comments: