Tuesday, February 26, 2008

What if someone miss u?

26th February 2008
1.35pm

I'm in office early today! and i received a lovely message from him. He said that he miss me..am i going to melt or shiver? i don't know..but it's nice that at least there is someone to miss u out there right?Anyway, everything is fated to be happened.So, nobody will know what will happen. It's supernatural.hahah..

Erm..it's second day of the school examinations for the lovely kids in Top Notch. Hope that they'll achieve a colourful results. I was really happy yesterday because everything turned up to be good. My plan is smooth and the kids know how to do in their exams.These really make me so excited.Thanks GOD!

There are another 2 weeks time to dip myself in a relaxing place.I wanna pamper myself with shopping treats and PRAY PRAY PRAY.....I really love to pray...hahahha..
That's all for today!
It's another good day!

Ciao..

No comments: