Wednesday, February 20, 2008

No Headline for today!

20th February 2007

I'm in office and it's right after my egg tarts break! The egg tarts are nice especially milk eggtarts...Its so smooth.These few days don't turn to be that good for me..becoz i was too busy with my works and don't even have mood to talk.. Well,at least i have some times to update my blog today and it shows that i'm not in intense mood today.

Everything have been arranged to meet us at the right time.When the timing is not right yet, it wouldn't appear. When the timing is right, everything would go to your way. By the time, you would enjoy this right moment and certainly we need to do the right thing at the right moment. Sincerity, Integrity,persistence are my principles in life. I treat everyone with my sincere heart and i believe these persons would realize it.

No comments: