Thursday, February 14, 2008

I'm helpless!

14th February 2007

I went to a handicapped and disabled child care yesterday. When i entered into that place,my first impression was shocked!!How can such humongous number of children squeezed into this corner terrace house? Its a kinda of relieve when i know that they actually have 3 more houses to cater these 120 childrens.

AGAIN!!!!i was shocked when the person in charge told me the stories of the children like how do they get abandoned and so on.....I was like OH GOD!!!!HOW CAN THESE PARENTS TREAT THEIR CHILDREN LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!So cruel!

When i see the children, i really feel so helpless and i don't know what can i do. I actually feel that i'm NOBODY at that moment because i'm not helping!!!when i tried to talk to them, they don't understand. When i play with them, they can really move....but certainly there are some kids that can move freely but they are quite aggressive.....some of them pull me around....However, they are great....

I hope that everyone around me would give a helping hands to these children.

No comments: