Friday, July 9, 2010

My first Handmade Photo album By Vivienne Weindel

Earlier this year, Vivienne and I had some portrait shots with her professional camera.We had a lot of fun. It is very thoughtful of her for making this handmade album for me! I was so surprised when i saw the post about this album in her blog!VivienneAt the same time i am so EXCITED!!This is the best ever present!I love it so much!I have been longing to get this album till YESTERDAY!I am hooked!! It is such a refine work! Well as for your information, Vivienne is a very creative girl!All her works are spectacular! If you ever wanna see more of her works, you may visit www.madevivlove.blogspot.com.She make handmade wedding cards and accessories.

Let me show you the photo album....

So here are the 1st and 2nd page.As you can see...there is a nice bookmark in the small envelope...

Next is a small note where i can write something on it! I really envy her creativity...:(


Hahahaha...In this shot, Vivi asked me to keep jumping...and i sweat so much after that!It isn't easy to get this kinda shot at all...

These two pages are really in sweet mode.....But I was like a glutton..can't wait to eat...

My favourite shot! Playing piano shot as i love piano. i am deeply in love with this WHITE grand piano. This become my wish list!

Here is the last page. This is my first handmade photo album! Thank you very much Vivienne! I will treasure this very much! Then by the time we grow old gracefully....We can take out all these as our reminiscences...heheheh.....
You are such a sweet and thoughtful Friends!XOXO

3 comments:

Teeha Mohd said...

how u did that photo album? can u teach me?

Anonymous said...

you have some pretty sweet creative ideas...I would buy that

I am Elizabeth Lim Jia Win said...

It's easy.. just need to buy the materials and cardboard, embellishments and its really up to your creativity on how you want your scrapbook to look like.