Sunday, July 25, 2010

Cofee Bean's Yoghurt Ice Cream

It has been a while that I saw an advertisement banner in front of coffee bean @ Desa Park City  about this yoghurt swirl BUT I didn't really have that urge to try it.

Then, when I met Vivienne Weindel, she told me that the ice-cream is really nice and then we tried to search for it on THE day itself!BUT mission failed! At first, we thought that all Coffee Bean outlets sell it BUT only selected outlets sell yoghurt ice-cream. As far as I know, there are only 2 outlets in Petaling Jaya serve yoghut ice-cream. They are Desa Park City and One Utama.

The first time, I tried original Flavor, Cherry Tart. It is so nice as it is 100% low fat yoghurt. No added sugar and natural. However, there are a selection of fruit flavors like berry licious, promegonate, matcha, coffee, mango,orange and etc. Besides, you can add toppings that you like.

The original flavor is about RM8 for small size. For fruity Flavors, they costs more than RM10 per small up. So far, I have tried promegonate and berry licious too. They are equally tasty. However, it depends on individual taste. So far, all my healthy freak friends love it!

Hope you love it too!:)

No comments: